Game of thrones best quotes and lines about Love, Jon snow, Daenerys, & Tyrion lannister
For every scene of gruesome combat or gratuitous nudity, Game of Thrones gives us 10 memorable quotes for the ages. Here are some of the best lines from the series so far—use them as callbacks for your next GoT watch party.
What keeps the audience glued to the cinematic extravaganza is not only the unpredictable plot but also the witty one-liners and perfect comebacks.
Ever wondered how awesome it’d be to talk in the royal, classic tone of some of our favourite Game of Thrones characters? Imagine those subtle, snarky dialogues, filled with old-school poise, precision and occasional humor, becoming a part of your everyday speech! The results are sure to sound hilarious! Here are 30 popular dialogues from Game of Thrones that you can use everyday to keep things interesting! If you haven't already tried it, now is the time!
- “The next time you raise a hand to me will be the last time you have hands” —Daenerys Targaryen, Season 1, Episode 4
- “You love your children. It’s your one redeeming quality. That and your cheekbones.” —Tyrion Lannister, Season 2, Episode 1
- “Power resides where men believe it resides. It’s a trick. A shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow.” —Varys, Season 2, Episode 3
- “Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder.” —Petyr Baelish, Season 3, Episode 6
- “The Lannisters send their regards.” —Roose Bolton, Season 3, Episode 9
- “The world is overflowing with horrible things, but they’re all a tray of cakes next to death.” —Olenna Tyrell, Season 4, Episode 3
- “It is rare to meet a Lannister who shares my enthusiasm for dead Lannisters.” —Oberyn Martell, Season 4, Episode 7
- “You know nothing, Jon Snow” —Ygritte, Season 4, Episode 9
- “The good lords are dead, and the rest are monsters.” —Brienne of Tarth, Season 5, Episode
- “I’m not a politician, I’m a queen.” —Daenerys Targaryen, Season 5, Episode 2
- “It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be, especially when what is has worked out in your favor.” —Tyrion Lannister, Season 5, Episode 9
- “A wise man once said a true history of the world is a history of great conversations in elegant rooms.” —Tyrion Lannister, Season 6, Episode 3
- “I wonder if you’re the worst person I’ve ever met.” —Olenna Tyrell, Season 6, Episode 7
- “No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I’ll assume it was something clever.” —Sansa Stark, Season 7, Episode 1
- “I may be small. I may be a girl, but I won’t be knitting by the fire while I have men fight for me.” —Lyanna Mormont, Season 7, Episode 1
- “Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe.” —Arya Stark, Season 7, Episode 1
- “And the famous tart, Queen Cersei.” —Cersei Lannister and Olenna Tyrell, Season 3, Episode 4
Game of Thrones fits well in our everyday life almost as aptly as we can imagine! Feel free to quote as many characters as you may in the comments below.