HTC Wildfire S
This phone follows the previously introduced HTC Wildfire. However, with forest fires S, HTC has clogged the shortcomings of its predecessor and the new device has improved screen resolution and a better processor. The s of forest fires is a full touch mobile phone that comes with the latest version of the operating system Android, gingerbread (Android 2.3).
For the lower price is less than 600 MHz Qualcomm Scorpion processor, but it has 512 MB of RAM on board which ensures a smoother performance. The screen is also small 3.2 inches. It is a TFT screen with a resolution of 480 x 320 pixels, but is a step to the resolution of 240 x 320 pixels unfortunate of the forest fire.
As the other devices HTC Wildfire S is also decorated with exclusive sense user interface that brings new features like settings improved in the notification bar and drawer under the elements download app updates. In addition, friend stream in the user interface functionality brings all updates of your friends on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Flickr all in one screen.
Camera 5 megapixels is loaded into the development automatic Wildfire S alongwith and LED flash capabilities. Other features are pretty standard lot across all Android devices and include 3 G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS etc
HTC Wildfire S Price Rs=13,500
- 3G HSPA/WCDAM 900/2100 MHz
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Upload speed up to 384 Kbps and Download speed up to 7.2 Mbps
- 3.2” inch (320×480 pixels) HVGA Touch screen
- RAM 512MB/ROM 512MB
- 5 Megapixel Camera
- up to 32Gb Micro SD Card slot
- Wi-Fi, GPS, BLuetooth v3.0
- G-sensor , Digital compass , Proximity and Ambient light sensor
- 1230mAh Li-Ion battery
- Talk-time: up to 6 Hours
- Standby time: up to 570 hours
- Dimensions: 101×59.4×12.4 mm
- Weight: 105 gm
Motorola Fire XT
Another low Prize choice but nevertheless a good choice. Fire XT is one of the later Motorola and is delivered with the operating system Android v2.3 (gingerbread) is sitting on a processor 800 MHz coupled with a healthy 512 MB of RAM.
The phone has a screen of 3.5 inches with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels and a 5 megapixel camera with autofocus, digital zoom and LED flash. It also has a secondary VGA camera for video telephony.
Fire XT has a 150 MB internal memory, which is expandable up to 32 GB using microSD card, microSDHC cards. He gets a decent 1540 mAh battery as well. The phone has pretty decent integration of social networking that works through the camera, contacts and location.
Motorola Fire XT Price Rs =12,465
- Android Operating System 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 3.5” inch HVGA Display
- 5 Megapixel Camera with Flash & Autofocus
- 3G, HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps
- 800 MHz Processor
- 512MB RAM
- 512MB ROM
- up to 32GB Memory Card support
- Stereo FM Radio + 3.5 mm audio jack
- A-GPS with Google Maps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- 1540mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Up to 8 hours of talk time
- up to 28 days of standby time
- Size: 114x62x11.95 mm
- Weight: 114 gm
Samsung Galaxy S I9003
Only a few months back, that this device has been priced at Rs 20 000, but with the latest updates to Samsung Galaxy S I9003 lost its price significantly and remains a good buy. It has a thumb 4.0 from Super clear LCD display. The only thing that you’ll like is 2.2 Android, but that can be upgraded to Android 2.3.
The phone is powered by a 1 GHz ARM Cortex A8 CPU with PowerVR SGX530 GPU, which is one of the best in this price bracket. The Samsung I9003 has a camera 5 megapixels with autofocus and supports video recording HD (720 p) and video playback.
Galaxy I9003 retains the same chassis profiled as the original Galaxy S I9000, with similar context menu button and touch sensitive menu and back button.
The Android smartphone is powered by a 1650 mAh battery which is great and offers good back. In addition, it comes with 4 GB of internal storage, which can be upgraded up to 32 GB via microSD card. WiFi, 3 G, Bluetooth, GPS are all present in the I9003 of the Galaxy.
Samsung Galaxy S I9003 Price Rs= 17,500
- 3G 900/1900/2100 MHz
- Quad Band GSM/EDGE
- 4” inch Super Clear LCD (480×800 pixels) Display Screen
- 5 Megapixel Camera with single, panorama, self, action, smile shot
- Phone memory: 4GB
- Micro SD Card up to 32 GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 2.1
- A-GPS with Google Map
- Android browser
- FM Radio
- Battery: 1650 mAh
- Talk Time: up to 769 minutes on 2G and 391 Minutes on 3G
- Standby: 750 Hours on 2G and 625 hours on 3G
- Weight: 131 gm
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray
It is one of the last Android from Sony Ericsson. It has a sleek design, the last Android 2.3 and a Scorpion 1 GHz processor.
The other attractive part is his primary camera of 8.1 Megapixels with Sony Exmor technology, which ensures that it is one of the best cameras in the imaging business. Also, it saves videos high-definition and comes with a Flash. The phone has a secondary VGA camera for video calls.
The capacitive touch 3.3 inches TFT, although small against the current culture of smartphones with huge screens, is attractive with the Sony Bravia engine display technology.
The music is good, as is expected of a phone from Sony. Overall, this phone is a good mix of proven technologies of one of the best in the industry. However, some may find too steep price to Rs 18 500.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray Price Rs= 18,500
- Google Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 3.3” inch (854 x 480 pixels) Capacitive multi-touch display
- 8.1 Megapixel Camera with 16x digital zoom, Image stabilizer, Face recognition
- 4GB Micro SD Card included
- 300MB Internal Memory
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth+ A2DP
- GPS (Google Maps with Street View)
- DLNA Certified
- FM Radio with RDS + 3.5 mm audio jack
- 1500mAh battery
- Talktime up to 7 Hours
- Standby Time up to 430 Hours
- Video playback time: Up to 6 hrs 45 min
- Dimensions: 111 x 53 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 100 gm
LG Optimus GT540
This is the best Android phone in the instalment of Rs 20,000, and we both said last month.
LG black Optimus has a thin design, elegant and clean and comes with a camera 5 megapixel, display switching of 4 inches in the plan and the ability to record 720 pixels video as well.
Of a gyroscope key for the control of the motion and WiFi direct to enable different devices to talk between them without having to connect to the WiFi hotspots.
LG black Optimus comes with a 1 GHz OMAP 3630 processor and has a minimal design, which explains why he weighs only 109 grams.
The phone is extremely sophisticated. Its light and proximity sensors are not strong and the only visible thing is easily the front camera.
This phone can handle anything except heavy gaming. Speaker phone volume and clarity are good and sound quality is good overall. It is also Bluetooth. The only disadvantage of the phone is its battery life is good, excellent step.
LG Optimus GT540 Price Rs= 11,999
- 3G 900 / 2100 MHz
- HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3” inch (320×480 pixels) Touchscreen Display
- 3 Megapixels Camera with 4X Zoom and Video Recording
- Camera: 3MP, 2048×1536 pixels, autofocus, 4X Zoom
- 114 MB Internal Memory
- 2GB Micro SD Card Included
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g Wireless
- Bluetooth v2.1+EDR
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- 3.5 mm Headphone Jack
- Li-Ion 1500 mAh Battery
- Talk Time: up to 15 Hours
- StandBy Time: Up to 789 Hours
- Dimensions: 109×54.5×12.7mm
- Weight: 117 gm
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.